If you forgot your password, just follow these steps:
1. A blue box with Email Address and Last Name will appear.
2. Type in your correct email address (For example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and your last name.
3. Another blue box, Reset User Password will appear with a Secret Question.
4. Enter your answer the Secret Question to reset your password.
5. If you have the correct answer, you will get a box that says Reset User Password.
6. If you have the wrong answer, you will get same blue box, but under the Answer space, click on Forgot your answer?
7. Then you will get a message that says Reset User Password and this is sent to your university email (you have 24 hours to change your password)