Things to remember about writing your resume:
• Most of the time, they are skimmed quickly.
• They should be maximum 1 page double-sided.
• They should be targeted to the job you are applying for. You might have several different resumes that focus on different types of work (e.g., emergency room work vs. surgical work vs. private clinic work).
• They should be easy to read and not cluttered with words. If it is difficult to read, it will not be read.
• Be truthful – don’t exaggerate or be untruthful on your resume.
You need to create a tailored resume for each job you apply for.